Saturday, March 10, 2007

Want to join the Mile High Club?

There's a new name in airborne love in Atlanta...

http://milehighatlanta.com/

Wow. Good idea in theory, bad idea in actuality. I am especially both entertained and repulsed by the photo of the bed entitled "View from the cockpit with the curtains open". Personally, I prefer not to have a random stranger 3 inches from me when being intimate with my husband. But that's just me. On the plus side, it looks as though you could easily join not only the mile-high club, but also the much more exclusive "Midair Menage a Trois Club".

Mile High Atlanta...because nothing says romance like sex on Wal-Mart sheets 3 inches from a stranger's head while circling over downtown Snellville.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...